[kj] OT Film about my family, a few years ago, to benefit a non profit

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 13:03:43 EST 2010

Dear Cliff & Kara,

You two are the most wonderful people on earth! It brought me to tears to
see how much love you share for Wolfie & Thor. Knowing you all these years
I now know what you two have been going through and bless you both
plusThor & Wolfie! You know this could be a great documentary and could win an
acadeny award! It's got my vote by a long shot!

Cheers!

~ LB

In a message dated 3/11/2010 1:47:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,