[kj] On Topic - Update

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 15:46:54 EST 2010

Well thanks for some decent information.

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 3/10/2010 5:14:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
flumedc at aol.com writes:

not honored, then refunded. Likely minus the service fees though, which
is irritating, thus my advice to not purchase any further tickets. All the
above though is out of the bands hands, and is up to each promoters
policies which is in the fine print.