[kj] LA Wiltern Show - WTF?!? Ha!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 16:26:26 EST 2010

   FWIW, I have been noticing throughout the whole ticket/tour fiasco - from as far back as when tickets were first announced - that though TicketMaster and LiveNation have been both acknowledging the (U.S.) tour dates and selling the tickets, Pollstar.com to this day has not even posted any of the Can/US tour dates (and neither has the official KJ site posted ticketing links for the CAN/US dates).
   I thought Pollstar was hopelessly behind the curve but now.. maybe Pollstar is a more reliable tour/ticket source for future info?

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"