[kj] (OT) 2009 earnings

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 05:26:08 EST 2010

> -- and exhorbitant prices for tickets.

Have you seen what ticketmaster are doing now with one or two of the 'quick
sell out' gigs like the up coming Suede gig at Manchester Ritz?
They are holding back what are 'golden circle' tickets (a fenced off bit at
the front) and instead of selling the tickets they are up for ebay style two
week auctions.
Suppose they are just cutting out the tout on ebay and pocketing the cash
for themselves.

Brian.