[kj] KJ and Tim Burgess mp3

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Mar 8 18:15:11 EST 2010

Having bought said magazine (for the collection, you know), I can report
that the blurb about the track reads:

“Killing Joke collared The Charlatans’ Tim Burgess to record I Buy
exclusively for CR. Killing Joke’s new album, Feast Of Fools, is out in
April on Spinefarm.” The vocals are just horrible, and the music is
laboured, unimaginative and dull. Dislike.

The card CD cover has the splash “Plus! Killing Joke Exclusive (featuring
The Charlatans’ Tim Burgess)”.

Let’s hope it doesn’t turn up on a b-side or equivalent. I don’t want my
exposure to Classic Rock magazine to have been in vain (it seems The
Darkness have patched up their fraternal differences and are about to
reform. Hoo fucking rah. Also, Fergie from the Black Eyed Whatevers, is a
terribly good rock vocalist, thinks a Mr Slash).

I’ll scan if anyone wants to see it. There’s a particularly horrible Lynyrd
Skynyrd / Rob Zombie track.

Darren

Hungerford, UK