[kj] Latest Blog Post from Youth:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 16:03:39 EST 2010

There are Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead(heads),
and there are the Beautiful Dead. Who also need their own flavor of ice cream.

a joke:
Okay, so there was once a rich guy* who stole from and otherwise managed to financially break most everyone in the village. When the mayor was asked what he thought about that, the mayor answers thus, "Yeah; hey, firstly, I know the guy - and he is smart; shrewd. I am sure the villagers will not begrudge him his money that he makes; I know I don't. I mean, c'mon, it's 'bizniss.'  Wass'amattuh wi' you?" (2nd paragraph)

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzZIRMXcxRc
    (yeah,iluvthisvid)

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"