[kj] [Bulk] Re: Latest Blog Post from Youth:

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Mon Mar 8 06:00:52 EST 2010

I live near RAF Brize Norton and I can remember very clearly when I was about 10 playing football at lunch time and looking up into the summer sky to see the shuttle on the back of (I think) a 747 This was when they were doing all thr espace mission checks.

An amazing sight to see.

Dunno why I tell you that, has fuck all to do with Killing Joke.

Random.