[kj] (OT) Mesrine.....law is obscene

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 15:50:11 EST 2010

Ah, The Blood... what a great band! First two singles and first album are
all great, even if the album suffers from pretty poor production. Always
hear a lot of Damned influence in there. Which is of course a good thing!

Saw a re-formed version in Edinburgh in the mid-90's... terrible! Was about
halfway through the songs before I even worked out what they were... and
the guitar was out of tune for almost the whole gig... grim!

Dave in Edinburgh