[kj] Message from Big Paul (Rob Moss)

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 7 11:07:25 EST 2010

I think its more do to with Youth's dayjob.& that's no bad thing has anyone thought that Youth is probably subsidising the band in some form or another?
Saying that though it's like saying we're not playing you cos we'll thrash you. i'm not having sex with you as I'm too good a shag or we're not tellin you about this beach as it's too beautiful but, we will  play/shag/ tell you later.
What track(s) are on the studio 09 clip I love the last bit it's really buildin up nicely?