[kj] Message from Big Paul

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 7 09:05:38 EST 2010

Well said, Matt. At the end of the day, while some of us are
disappointed and out some funds that were reserved for facilitating
our entertainment, this is Big Paul's livelihood now. Prior to re-
joining the band, Paul had carved out a vocation for himself -- one
that had to be put on hold, I'd imagine, in order to accommodate a
resumption of duties with Killing Joke. If the machinery involved with
furthering Killing Joke fails to work, that's a greater loss to him
than it is to us.

That applies to Geordie, Jaz & Youth, of course, as well. Still, I'm
inclined to believe that it's Big Paul who has made the greatest
sacrifice here.

Alex in NYC