[kj] Message from Big Paul

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 07:20:25 EST 2010

Yeah but come on Rob, as you said you are smart enough not to spend money
on following KJ around the country/globe! I'm 'only' down about 300 quid,
and
have a chance of converting my flights to something else, but for people who
have spent more, I understand the rage.

This will be the last time I plan anything around this useless bunch of
cnuts, that's for sure.
Feast of Fools? That's us.

Strangely, after this massive fuck-up I am looking forward to the LP even
more.
But after this shambles it better be Really. Fucking. Fantastic...