[kj] Message from Big Paul

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 21:45:04 EST 2010

Alexander Smith wrote:

> "Why are Youth and Paul the guys stuck delivering the bad news?"

> Good question, this. .... probably because they're the members of the

> band most grounded in reality.

No doubt. I just think it's a bit sad they're saddled with "delivering" the bad news through their own respective websites while
the official site and record label, not to mention the two core members of the band who probably share much of the responsibility
for the tour and album being delayed seem to have buried their heads in the sand.

T.B.