[kj] Message from Big Paul

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 16:52:24 EST 2010

Matt Tibbits wrote:

Paul asked me to post this message on the Gathering:-

Well now its official, so sorry.

Dear Friends and Family,

It is with great reluctance that I have to inform you all of our
postponing the upcoming tour dates and rescheduling of the album
release.

I am incredibly grateful to The Gathering and fans for all their
support, and it pains me very much that things have unfolded as they
have.

We are all super excited about the recent recording and I personally
am very proud to have taken part and had so much input in this endeavor.

We have all given our utmost to make this an album to be proud of and
to capture the best that is Killing Joke.

Unforeseen circumstances have made meeting deadlines impossible and
have led to this extremely hard decision.

Of course all tickets will be honoured for the rescheduled shows in
September and we eagerly look forward to playing the new material for
you.

With Respect,

Big Paul. KJ.

Why are Youth and Paul the guys stuck delivering the bad news?

T.B.