[kj] Killing joke should be liable - reply to Pete

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Sat Mar 6 08:51:21 EST 2010

A) Duh, don't you know that the world will end Decemebr 2012? Gems of
Power revisited...

B) Wouldn't it be nicer to have your real name; Pete West in the list
of cedits?

/Per