[kj] Latest Blog Post from Youth:

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 01:41:52 EST 2010

Yeah, I would think It is usually the case and goes to show you about
Spinefarm.

~LB

In a message dated 3/5/2010 5:55:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ceplaster at aol.com writes:

Regarding the "equipment hijackings and witheld tapes", my guess would
be the band went way overbudget and Spinefarm dragged their ass on sending
money. From there, sounds like the studio (britannia row?) wouldn't let
any tapes or gear leave until the tab was paid up.
If you are in the position of running a recording studio, record labels
almost always take forever to pay up , and if you take it on faith that
they will pay you, you're screwed. Anyway, that's just a guess. - CP