[kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Fri Mar 5 14:49:44 EST 2010

I vote for a chocolate pie. ; )

k.w.
the States
----- Original Message -----
From: folk devil
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

So, when they DO play, are we all going to take eggs and rotten veg?

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:31:46 +0000
From: adrianwason at btinternet.com
To: gathering at misera.net

I predicted that in December-why is everyone so suprised? I feel extremely sorry for all the people who have booked flights to follow the tour. If that album play thing is still going ahead Jaz will quite rightly get lynched.
It sounds like a band not in control of their own plans-the last time a tour was delayed/cancelled Youth was involved (Democracy)-Probably Youth's day job getting in way.
If the UK gigs are in September I'm fucked -out of country-and no euro dates for me -wife has run out of patience.

If u live in London always be thankful u can see decent gigs,I was gagging to see October File but they're not going to visit celtic parts and i don't fancy seeing faeces factory