[kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

ADRIAN WASON adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 5 14:31:46 EST 2010

I predicted that in December-why is everyone so suprised? I feel extremely sorry for all the people who have booked flights to follow the tour. If that album play thing is still going ahead Jaz will quite rightly get lynched.
It sounds like a band not in control of their own plans-the last time a tour was delayed/cancelled Youth was involved (Democracy)-Probably Youth's day job getting in way.
If the UK gigs are in September I'm fucked -out of country-and no euro dates for me -wife has run out of patience.

If u live in London always be thankful u can see decent gigs,I was gagging to see October File but they're not going to visit celtic parts and i don't fancy seeing faeces factory