[kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Fri Mar 5 11:04:53 EST 2010

Hmmmm,

What if...

KJ has decided to mix the new album in the same "sounds as it was
recorded in a biscuit tin filled with cotton balls" style as Hosannas...
The Spinefarm folks gets a listen and says:

"Go back, do a PROPER mix, it's such a great album and we don't
want it wasted"

I would gladly have wated six months longer for Hosannans if it had
been mixed in a more "conventional way".

Having said that, I haven't forked out on tickets and travel....

/Per