[kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

Chris Williamson laughingchris at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:28:12 EST 2010

Yep fraid it's true. I had a phone call last night (don't ask) telling me that because the new album is "so fucking hot" the record company want to "promote the shit out of it" and don't have the time to give it maximum exposure. Seems it's out of the bands hands *looks upwards* and they are not happy. Can't say much more at the moment.

Fucking lame!

I said they should at least honour some dates (London, Prague, Paris etc.) as the fire is beginning to burn out and the true Gatherers are getting a little chilly. Wonder if they give a flying fuck!

Going to Prague for a weekend away anyway as I'm fucked if I'm losing out.

Get up. WAKE UP! - someone's taking you for a ride!

Not LaughingChris