[kj] Killing joke should be liable

Janean j at jlancaster.info
Fri Mar 5 04:40:57 EST 2010

Ha! Good one.

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Floren Luke
Sent: 05 March 2010 09:02
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Killing joke should be liable

Killing Joke should reimburse anyone who spent money on flights and hotels .

Dear Jeremy , After the announcement of the latest tour, numerous people
shelled out on Flights and Hotels which , due to people buying the cheapest
ones, are non refundable . This is a direct result of Killing Jokes actions
and I feel that the band should be liable and they, you , should reimburse
people for the amount that they have spent , as you didn't even reimburse
people for the Gems of Power album, I realise that isn't much chance of this
happening .
I realise that the chances of you shelling out are as about as remote as
Motu Ihupuku Island in New Zealand , So I suggest that as a matter of
goodwill, on the new album, on the last page of the CD booklet , where you
are giving a shout out too all your acquaintances with fancy names, I
suggest that you add the names of the people who spent money on flights and
Hotels to the list . "With special thanks to*
The people are as follows.........*Please add you name *

_____

Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/> now