[kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 04:31:37 EST 2010

postponed indefinitely..."

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Rob Moss <rob.moss at gmx.com> wrote:

> Is it Spinefarm's fault?

> I mean we don't actually know what the problem is yet do we so we can't

> really judge!

> If the album is as good as it is rumoured to be, then perhaps it does make

> sense to not rush it. Get a single out there, get some promotion of that

> done and then put the album out later.

> If it is not ready now, there is no point in relasing until after the

> summer.

> Summer releases normally get buried. Too many festivals and holidays, so

> it's either release now (half cocked???) or wait until Autumn.

> In my opinion, if this is what Spinefarm are doing, then I would actually

> agree.

yeah nah, doesn't sit right... KJ not releasing their 'best album yet'
because of holiday season?? LAME!
and i doubt the album will flop, or be a hit - kj will remain as obscure as
ever! they aint climbing any higher in the popularity stakes at this stage
of the game... pretty much they have a solid fan base of die hard fans, any
new fans will no doubt be introduced through this channel mainly, not new
promo shit. (always exceptions, and or i may be totally wrong.. =) )
this album and tour should be for gatherers worldwide, not money or fame.
NO MORE FUCK UPS!!!