[kj] [SPAM] Re: Unacceptable

Cliff Livingston cliffmonk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 22:51:37 EST 2010

If the band was in some sort of trouble,i think the Gatherers would
seriously help them,this is not really a fan club,so i hope th eband would
be more open and forthcoming in the future with the Gathering.I think they
should forget about a LABEL and do it all themselves,and sell music
online,CliffMonk