[kj] BWBK source?

drunk wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:12:18 EST 2010

This postponement rumour isn't mentioned anywhere on the Spinefarm site, nor the official site, so how, I wonder does Toronto-based heavy metal magazine BWBK have the inside scoop?

I wrote to them yesterday, cc'ing one of their "web news" people, asking them about their source and if there's a link they can reference for this info. Surely Spinefarm didn't phone them to tell them and only them? There must be an email or link... no?

No reply so far.

T.