[kj] The Complications opening for Killing Joke in Montreal

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 04:32:53 EST 2010

That is *very* cool. Imagine Killing Joke doing that... you can't? Thought not.

PS One of the millions of times I saw the Minutemen, Mike Watt was making up the setlist on posterboard in their van before the show. He said "what songs do you want to hear"? and wrote down my answers on the set list. Cool.