[kj] Unacceptable

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:40:34 EST 2010

how hard is it for them to get a message to the gathering? FUCK ALL!
how many gatherers are out hundreds of dollars?
i'm angry at this and i aren't even in with a chance of seeing them! to me,
its just disrespectful.
there may yet surface legitimate reasons, but i doubt it. and if there are
legitimate reasons, why not LET US KNOW! one paragraph, or even one big
sentence would put our minds at rest, but will they extend this nicety?
DOUBTFUL.

think i'll just download the album when it comes out.........

=)

postponed indefinitely..."