[kj] The Complications opening for Killing Joke in Montreal

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 3 16:46:37 EST 2010

Di az,

You prob like Hellhammer a lot, too? (pre-Celtic Frost - even rawer).

If you like Hellhammer/Celtic Frost from switzerland, seriously, check
these guys out: http://www.myspace.com/officialtyrant

This is one of their songs - total Hellhammer worship, and doing nicely
at it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDgpFkHDbBs

And people say the new KJ track is mixed too roughly (from what they
heard), etc. Pish posh!

-Oliver