[kj] The Complications opening for Killing Joke in Montreal

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 15:06:20 EST 2010

The Complications being on the bill is most likely the doing of the local promoter. It has nothing to do with Killing Joke nor their management/booking agent/etc. So just imagine the trickle-down effect of information being passed from band to management to their booking agent to all the local promoters and clubs and finally the opening bands and all else involved. If it is indeed cancelled (and I really hope it isn't cuz that's the show I'd be attending) they will be informed. Eventually.

Leigh

 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale