[kj] The Complications opening for Killing Joke in Montreal

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Wed Mar 3 12:43:38 EST 2010

The whole hardcore scene in Boston was always quite small--like the opposite of LA. The bands on the "Boston not LA", for example, were marginal (except for maybe Proletariat) compared to the other bar/indie rock bands like the Neighborhoods, Neats, Mission of Burma, Outlets, Scruffy the Cat (singer played at my wedding), Dogmatics, Turbines, Del Fuegos (most successful), Last Stand, Human Sexual Response, etc etc etc etc