[kj] Endgame(s)mix

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 3 10:46:06 EST 2010

I liked the mix. But I am also a fan of lo-fi garage rock and liked the
production values on Hosannas. I thik part of it may have t do with
recording it off a web stream, which can compromise the quality severely.

Anyway, I like the rough and tumble Motorhead-iness of it. And I love
how in the second half of the song Georide just unloads that guitar and
it turns into a palm muted, chunka chunka, dugga-dugga machine of
bull-headed chug, the moreso the closer the song gets to ending. That
part surprised me.

I would love to hear more stuff in the "Universe B" "epic KJ metal"
bein, or whatever you want to call that style. I hope at least a few
tracks are in that sort of style.

-Oliver