[kj] Endgame(s)mix

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 09:12:44 EST 2010

I agree rob, terrible mix and hopefully it is merely a matter of us not
hearing the intended production source. But as all too often, almost always,
killing joke take the heavy handed approach to mixing and create an album
that has all the signatures of the producers attempting to blow the listener
away with a maelstrom of frequencies flooding each other out.

What killing joke is not good at is understanding that less is more,
unfortunately, every record becomes more, and more, and more.

some space in the mix would greatly increase the power of the aggregates for
the whole

_____