[kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 07:05:26 EST 2010

I'm going to go off on a limb here, but I blame Spinefarm records.
Why? Because, honestly, if you're moronic enough to name your business
venture "Spinefarm," I'd say there's a 99% chance that you really
don't have your shit in order.

An official statement would be strenuously appreciated at this
unfortunate-but-all-too-familiar stage of the proceedings.

Alex in NYC