[kj] The Complications opening for Killing Joke in Montreal

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 3 03:56:13 EST 2010

A looonnngg time ago I tried to get you all into The Complications, from
Montreal or Quebec City, Canada,
<http://www.myspace.com/lacomplications> who named themselves after a KJ
song, but who no one at the time seemed to give a toss about that. (On
this list, that is.)

Anyway, I have kept in contact with this band, as I saw them at a
previous Chaos en Tejas punk fest 2 yars ago wher they gave me a free
t-shirt. Yay. They are basically ... Killing Joke mixed with Motorhead.
Hah. More evidence of Killing Joke's slow slide into Motorhead-ization?
I dunno.

Anyway, yesterday the singer of The Complications emailed to me as far
as he knew they were still pening for KJ in Montreal on the scheduled date.

he had heard nothing about a cancellation. And they're an opening band.
not that KJ can be above fucking ove rtheir opening acts. :) I'm just
saying - this one opening band in Montreal had heard nothing about KJ
canceling.

http://www.myspace.com/lacomplications

-Oliver