[kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 23:31:29 EST 2010

I'm doing my best to find out if this is true or not. I'll post the answer as soon as I get it.

From: Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 22:22:55 -0500
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] It starts...Album & tour Postponed to September

I really do hope this isnt true as I was aiming for a bit of time off in April , fucking typical if it is.

The following week after the Hanmmersmith gig I had just paid for a weekend away in Great Yarmouth now thats been cancelled .

Well one bit of good news my mothers out of hospital and thay will start treatment on the cancer on 19 th of march.

Still got to get the artwork framed up will post a picture once its done.

Dave