[kj] EnDGAmeS.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 16:55:06 EST 2010

Sounds like what I would want in a KJ single right now, and is actually quite nice to listen to (not too intense, casual, etc.). Me be likin' it. Not sure about number one (in the U.S., but who knows..) but I think it will do very well.
Maybe a "Singles.." cd of recent/obscure
singles would also hit the spot at this point,
including,

Hosannas..
Afterburner
Universe B
You'll Never Get To Me
Seeing Red
Drug
Mass
Extremities
Money Is Not Our God
Primitive
Chop-Chop

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"