[kj] Endgame - my take on it

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:46:30 EST 2010

Good to hear the positive feedback. It confirms I wasn't overplaying how buzzed I was by what I heard in the studio simply because I WAS IN THE STUDIO WITH KJ ! Apparently one of the remits for the new album was to draw from all the various phases of KJ's output - bringing together all the best elements - so we can expect some variety. Jaz is definitely "singing" more on this one. We shouldn't underestimate BPF's contribution both musically and lyrically. So happy he's back where he belongs. I'll try and confirm release dates etc asap. Exciting times!!

P.S. The crunchiness on End Game might be partly down to Geordie's use of an SG on it.