[kj] [OT] For any Septic PiL enthusiasts.

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Mar 2 10:06:53 EST 2010

Tix for Detroit are actually $15; Chicago is $20.

http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/Search.action?query=killing+joke

Also, thanks to everyone involved in making the new track available. I continue to be amazed by technology, although I suspect the label will have something to say about it.

So the album has seriously been pushed back to September and not June? The whole "6/9" vs. "9/6" thing has me confused.

If it is September, it either means another Fall tour or cancellations in the Spring. Good thing I haven't booked anything yet. I'm learning...