[kj] Release dates

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 06:03:49 EST 2010

or a cancellation of the april/may ones! wont be happy at all.

From: louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:34:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Release dates

What is the idea of releasing single and album on the same day!?
Surely it makes more sense to have the single out long before the album to help promote it!
Like April time with the new dates.
European super state - that is another new title isn't it , i don't remember that one on the album tracklisting.

The only good thing about the album being put back to Sept is i guess it means another tour Oct time possibly :)