[kj] Endgames - MESSAGE TO UK FRIENDS

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Tue Mar 2 04:11:49 EST 2010

Thanks for the fucking obvious!! ;-)

Doing it at work.

Might share it.
Might not ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: B. Oliver Sheppard
Sent: 03/02/10 04:13 AM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)
Subject: Re: [kj] Endgames - MESSAGE TO UK FRIENDS

MESSAGE TO UK FRIENDS:

Record the damn show as it streams, or whatever, with either Audacity,
which is freely available for Windows PCs or Macs, or, even better, if
you have a Mac, download and use a program called "Audio Hijack" that
will basically "tape record" the radio show as it plays. After "tape
recording" it in Audio Hijack or Audacity, crop/isolate the "Endgames"
track and export/save as an mp3.

It's SO do-able. Or give me a goddam passcode and I will do it!! :)

-Oliver