[kj] Endgames - MESSAGE TO UK FRIENDS

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 23:13:00 EST 2010

MESSAGE TO UK FRIENDS:

Record the damn show as it streams, or whatever, with either Audacity,
which is freely available for Windows PCs or Macs, or, even better, if
you have a Mac, download and use a program called "Audio Hijack" that
will basically "tape record" the radio show as it plays. After "tape
recording" it in Audio Hijack or Audacity, crop/isolate the "Endgames"
track and export/save as an mp3.

It's SO do-able. Or give me a goddam passcode and I will do it!! :)

-Oliver