[kj] Endgames unavailable to USA listeners!!!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 22:46:03 EST 2010

The site says that since I live outside the UK I need a "PASSCODE" to
get access to the site, to listen to the show with "Endgames" on it.

Here's the deal. I have Audio Hijack on my MacBok Pro. I rip movie
soundtracks off DVDs, record online radio shows, etc., with it. If
someone can get me a passcode so that I, as a non-UK listener, can hear
the track, I will Audio Hijack/"rip" it and post it. I would probably
even make a fan vid with the track, hah.

I am not kidding. I want to hear this.

PASSCODE pls, and I can make the song available for everyone.

--Oliver