[kj] New Topic-Glastonbury-Muse

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 08:34:48 EDT 2010

Well, I'm happy to acknowledge their musical abilities (and the one guitarist's love of John McGeoch), and they certainly deserve credit for becoming one of the biggest British bands on the planet without compromising their sound or slipping into the same tedious morass as Coldplay or U2.

But by Christ, they're boring.

Jim.