[kj] Before the Gate

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 07:05:43 EDT 2010

I somehow have a ruck of Before the Gate MP3's .
No Obsession in there though.
Most are without vocals - just rough takes to drum machines.

What I have & the number of takes of each.
America x 2
The Calling
My Love of This Land
Outside the Gate x 2
Stay One Jump x 2
Tiahuanaco x 3
Unto the ends x 2

I can upload these but to be honest, no one's missing much
Marcs sounds more complete?