[kj] New Topic-Glastonbury-Muse

PHIL TOFIELD phil.tofield at virgin.net
Mon Jun 28 15:10:20 EDT 2010

the conclusions we came to while watching Muse the other night was that -
the guitarist and bass player were both excellent
the drummer was very average and a bit dull
they sound a bit too much like Radiohead (and Radiohead are better)
and there were indeed places where they sounded Queen like (not a good thing
in my opinion, I never liked Queen)

They are ok I suppose, but I wouldnt want to listen to a whole album. Caught
a bit of Rodrigo y Gabriela on the Glasto coverage last night, now that was
awesome!