[kj] New Topic-Glastonbury-Muse

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 28 13:46:56 EDT 2010

was never the big Queen fan, but got a chance to see a live show on the tube a couple years back and was awed by Freddy Mercury's stage presence and ability as a performer, that's something your born with . . . . like one of the greatest voices ever in rock.

and, to make a Muse/KJ connection, they seem philosophically linked as staunch opponents to globalization and, for lack of a better term, the "new world order" (banks, borders, wars).