[kj] Fw: (OT) World Cup

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 22:58:00 EDT 2010

Oh this sucks.
I t must suck to have the match results reduced to a fish, http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100625/od_nm/us_octopus_soccer

And who the hell names an 8-pus "Paul?"

________________________________
From: Mike Cooper <mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Sun, June 27, 2010 1:14:33 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] Fw: (OT) World Cup

Couldn’t agree more Steve.  The defence was shocking and the Germans showed us how to play as a team, but things would have been very different and wouldn’t it have been to shut that TWAT Beckhambower up???   I for one though was surprised Heskey didn’t net at least a brace in the last 10 minutes – a man for a crisis!!  It is not all doom and gloom for the future as p[people are saying -  the under 17 England side is apparently the most technically gifted youth side England have ever produced, Everton, Arsenal and Man U have got some real quality English 18/19 y o’s and Swindon have got Charlie Austin who is still only 20 and miles better than Heskey.  We just need to bring them on properly – don’t laugh but I would seriously make Beckham chief coach or assistant Manager  the Maradona effect.

Hopefully Heskey, Wright Phillips, Lampard, Upson, Green and Carragher will “retire” from international football.

Did anyone see Heinze baked beans walk into the camera – that was funny.