[kj] (OT) World Cup

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 20:54:20 EDT 2010

> .There has to be proper refereeing and consequences for unsportsmanlike behaviour.

The refereeing so far has been either bad, uneven, or both. Also, I think they should have instant replay for just red-cardworthy offenses.  Just the fear of getting reviewed for one will be a deterrent, I hope.

Just found this article saying how the U.S.sings together before each game. One of their faves is "I got a Feeling," by Black Eyed Peas.
With their record thus far, the Netherlands' song should be Queen's "Another One Bites the Dutch."

..are there also WAG academies...? hm.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"