[kj] at last...

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 16:39:02 EDT 2010

Stephane, you are such a tease !!! Happy enough with what I got at the moment ... number 867 ...

From: frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:35:31 +0200
Subject: Re: [kj] at last...

I would had that everybody will press the "Play Again" button after their first listening of "Absolute Dissent" "Here Comes The Singularity and "The Great Cull"

Of course, i hope that many of you will play again "European Superstate" too.

Stephane " Frenchy Frenzy"