[kj] Ladbroke Grove:

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 13:44:04 EDT 2010

This blog that I believe Alex sent round a few months ago answers a few
questions (and its a great
read, and some cool early pics too). KJ's roots - as in where they formed,
not where
the members come from - are partly in Holland Park, which is not far from
Ladbroke Grove.

http://www.killyourpetpuppy.co.uk/news/?p=4109

Correct me someone if I'm wrong, but in the early years I think all the band
lived in
and around that area of London didn't they?