[kj] (OT) R.I.P. Frank Sidebottom (Chris Sievey)

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 04:22:29 EDT 2010

Oooh Hell, didn't Anthony Hopkins play him? It all went horribly wrong at the end. The Fury of Little Frank... Back in '88 I visited a Ladies flat in the Elephant and Castle. She gave me something homegrown to smoke which I am not joking, 'disenabled' me so much I had to be helped to the tube. As I sat there in a stupor, I noticed several large round semi domed heads on her living room floor. "OH, THEY ARE FRANK SIDEBOTTOM HEADS. I MAKE THEM. THERE IS ANOTHER ONE IN THE BEDROOM, FULLY COMPLETED!" Giggle. Never did see that one...