[kj] In Excelsis downloadable from iTunes Canada

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 17:27:19 EDT 2010

Oh god the dreaded PO card. When I lived in London those things were the
bane of my life ... would make an out-of-the-way journey to the collection
place
to find they had lost it/were on strike (which seemed about 50% of the
time)/closed
due to sickness, staff shortages, whatever... I sometimes even took a day
off work
to receive a package rather than get one of those bloody cards. Not that you
will
have this problem, obviously...